The Kansas City Drift Association

Drifting the Midwest
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:24 pm 
Offline
Brake Drifter
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:06 pm
Posts: 89
Location: Kansas city/Gladstone
I made a horrible mistake that I struggle with everyday. Last May, I. . . sold my 240sx. I sold it to a guy who came from Okinawa (I think his name was Thomas). It was black 1995 stock steelies and had a trunkful of spare parts (block, crank, 5 speed swap) The transaction took place at my place on Barry Road. Basically I'm hoping that the guy I sold it to sees this and will let me buy it back. If you are the one who I sold it to PM me and lets talk. Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:18 pm 
Offline
Proven Drifter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:59 am
Posts: 615
move on, your life will be much better :(

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:23 pm 
Offline
Brake Drifter
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:06 pm
Posts: 89
Location: Kansas city/Gladstone
You are probably right. :(


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:44 pm 
Offline
King of Pics and Vids
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 1:00 am
Posts: 3454
Location: Venice, CA
spanky wrote:
move on, your life will be much better.

_________________
Fuck that SCCA tight polo guy stuff.
My shits gotta be DUMMMPED.

STREET OR DIE!
Image
http://blackmarket666.tumblr.com
http://www.suitteamdriftsquad.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:39 pm 
Offline
Proven Drifter
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:00 am
Posts: 1673
Location: Manhappening, KS
I know dem feelz. I sold my Kouki a long time ago, I got a fun-yet-piece-of-shit vert out of it that I really enjoyed. Honestly though, that Kouki was the most reliable and dependable vehicle I've owned in my life.

Also, miss the shit out of my vert. The things you gotta do when you're an adult. Its best to move on. Live and learn. Thankfully it sounds like your car wasn't too modified so it's not hard to get into something equally as awesome.

_________________
Image
@Swedish_Fries


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:00 am 
Offline
King of Pics and Vids
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 1:00 am
Posts: 3454
Location: Venice, CA
jFries wrote:
I know dem feelz. I sold my Kouki a long time ago, I got a fun-yet-piece-of-shit vert out of it that I really enjoyed. Honestly though, that Kouki was the most reliable and dependable vehicle I've owned in my life.

Also, miss the shit out of my vert. The things you gotta do when you're an adult. Its best to move on. Live and learn. Thankfully it sounds like your car wasn't too modified so it's not hard to get into something equally as awesome.


OH MY FUCK JFRIES IS BACK! Missed you boo.

_________________
Fuck that SCCA tight polo guy stuff.
My shits gotta be DUMMMPED.

STREET OR DIE!
Image
http://blackmarket666.tumblr.com
http://www.suitteamdriftsquad.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:57 am 
Offline
Proven Drifter
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:00 am
Posts: 1673
Location: Manhappening, KS
KC240SR wrote:
jFries wrote:
I know dem feelz. I sold my Kouki a long time ago, I got a fun-yet-piece-of-shit vert out of it that I really enjoyed. Honestly though, that Kouki was the most reliable and dependable vehicle I've owned in my life.

Also, miss the shit out of my vert. The things you gotta do when you're an adult. Its best to move on. Live and learn. Thankfully it sounds like your car wasn't too modified so it's not hard to get into something equally as awesome.


OH MY FUCK JFRIES IS BACK! Missed you boo.


You make my heart flutter. Whats the good word on the drift scene now?

_________________
Image
@Swedish_Fries


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:07 am 
Offline
Event Coordinator

Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:34 pm
Posts: 1326
Location: Olathe, KS
jFries wrote:
KC240SR wrote:
jFries wrote:
I know dem feelz. I sold my Kouki a long time ago, I got a fun-yet-piece-of-shit vert out of it that I really enjoyed. Honestly though, that Kouki was the most reliable and dependable vehicle I've owned in my life.

Also, miss the shit out of my vert. The things you gotta do when you're an adult. Its best to move on. Live and learn. Thankfully it sounds like your car wasn't too modified so it's not hard to get into something equally as awesome.


OH MY FUCK JFRIES IS BACK! Missed you boo.


You make my heart flutter. Whats the good word on the drift scene now?


Dead.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:04 am 
Offline
Proven Drifter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:46 pm
Posts: 4894
Location: Independence
Pretty much dead.
We need a new venue.

_________________
S14 SR20det.
Instagram: GP_drift


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:38 pm 
Offline
King of Pics and Vids
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 1:00 am
Posts: 3454
Location: Venice, CA
jFries wrote:
KC240SR wrote:
jFries wrote:
I know dem feelz. I sold my Kouki a long time ago, I got a fun-yet-piece-of-shit vert out of it that I really enjoyed. Honestly though, that Kouki was the most reliable and dependable vehicle I've owned in my life.

Also, miss the shit out of my vert. The things you gotta do when you're an adult. Its best to move on. Live and learn. Thankfully it sounds like your car wasn't too modified so it's not hard to get into something equally as awesome.


OH MY FUCK JFRIES IS BACK! Missed you boo.


You make my heart flutter. Whats the good word on the drift scene now?


events are dead. back to Gregory, the tunnel, and the bridge.

_________________
Fuck that SCCA tight polo guy stuff.
My shits gotta be DUMMMPED.

STREET OR DIE!
Image
http://blackmarket666.tumblr.com
http://www.suitteamdriftsquad.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:16 pm 
Offline
Proven Drifter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:00 am
Posts: 647
Location: here & there
WAIT...theres a drift scene here. how come i never knew about it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:35 pm 
Offline
Event Coordinator

Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:34 pm
Posts: 1326
Location: Olathe, KS
KC240SR wrote:
events are dead. back to Gregory, the tunnel, and the bridge.


Events are fine and driver attendance is still higher than ever. The scene in general is dead. No real meets or hang outs, not much traffic to the forums, etc.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:49 pm 
Offline
Proven Drifter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:07 pm
Posts: 2494
Honestly. If we had more chicks in the scene more people would come to meets, even if we had more meets, it'd be the same 4-5 dudes.
Lets change our name to sausage fest drift club.

_________________
-Rolando Alfaro
Profound Motorsports
Phone/Text: (913-940-9237)
Email: ProfoundMotorsports@gmail.com

Click here to read the build of The Profound Motorsports S14! - 8----> http://forums.kcdrift.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7389


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:28 pm 
Offline
Proven Drifter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:59 am
Posts: 615
can we a do fall meet!!!!

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:22 pm 
Offline
Proven Drifter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:00 am
Posts: 647
Location: here & there
:lol: thread jack


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:48 pm 
Offline
Proven Drifter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:59 am
Posts: 615
no jacking, just easing the transfer to where he moves on to his next car

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:54 pm 
Offline
Brake Drifter
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:06 pm
Posts: 89
Location: Kansas city/Gladstone
LOL its cool. Im looking to get into an s13 hatch now.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:34 am 
Offline
Proven Drifter
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:00 am
Posts: 1673
Location: Manhappening, KS
Girls don't want to come and stand around in a parkinglot/ eat with a bunch of goofy looking phaggots while they talk about girls? Weird.

Car meets and drift events are for dudes and the chick that wants to impress her boyfriend by showing him that she thinks drifting is cool (AKA wants attention, the only reason women do ANYTHING). If you want better events/meets then make them cooler.

Miss the OGs FUHREAL.

_________________
Image
@Swedish_Fries


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:04 pm 
Offline
Proven Drifter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:07 pm
Posts: 2494
Twas' only a joke.

But real talk, robs knows what we need, he just a lot on his plate and doesn't think other people in KC are motivated enough to really make this scene bigger and better.

_________________
-Rolando Alfaro
Profound Motorsports
Phone/Text: (913-940-9237)
Email: ProfoundMotorsports@gmail.com

Click here to read the build of The Profound Motorsports S14! - 8----> http://forums.kcdrift.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7389


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:29 am 
Offline
King of Pics and Vids
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 1:00 am
Posts: 3454
Location: Venice, CA
jFries wrote:
Girls don't want to come and stand around in a parkinglot/ eat with a bunch of goofy looking phaggots while they talk about girls? Weird.

Car meets and drift events are for dudes and the chick that wants to impress her boyfriend by showing him that she thinks drifting is cool (AKA wants attention, the only reason women do ANYTHING). If you want better events/meets then make them cooler.

Miss the OGs FUHREAL.

_________________
Fuck that SCCA tight polo guy stuff.
My shits gotta be DUMMMPED.

STREET OR DIE!
Image
http://blackmarket666.tumblr.com
http://www.suitteamdriftsquad.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:54 am 
Offline
Proven Drifter
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:00 am
Posts: 1673
Location: Manhappening, KS
KC240SR wrote:
jFries wrote:
Girls don't want to come and stand around in a parkinglot/ eat with a bunch of goofy looking phaggots while they talk about girls? Weird.

Car meets and drift events are for dudes and the chick that wants to impress her boyfriend by showing him that she thinks drifting is cool (AKA wants attention, the only reason women do ANYTHING). If you want better events/meets then make them cooler.

Miss the OGs FUHREAL.


BOOM
Image

2008? Because FUCK YOU.

_________________
Image
@Swedish_Fries


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:15 pm 
Offline
King of Pics and Vids
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 1:00 am
Posts: 3454
Location: Venice, CA
^that was a rad day.

_________________
Fuck that SCCA tight polo guy stuff.
My shits gotta be DUMMMPED.

STREET OR DIE!
Image
http://blackmarket666.tumblr.com
http://www.suitteamdriftsquad.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:08 pm 
Offline
Drift Newb

Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:30 pm
Posts: 24
Location: Blue Springs
KC240SR wrote:

events are dead. back to Gregory, the tunnel, and the bridge.


Link these spots with google maps please? :P

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group