The Kansas City Drift Association

Drifting the Midwest
It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 3:11 pm 
Shift Locker

I'm looking for a 240sx that runs and drives for 2K or less.
The only requirements are that it has to be a Five speed and it is under 2xx,xxx miles.
If you are interested send me a text at: (913)-223-6560

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:12 am 
Feint Drifter

Not sure how I missed this, but if you're still looking I have an S14 I would part with for 2k.

Interior is mostly gutted, though I have a couple interiors worth of plastic and carpet if you wanted it. Has rust in the rear floor boards from P.O. letting the sunroof leak, no other rust or major dents. Paint is a mess. If I remember correctly it could use some tie rods as well.

5 speed, Megan street coils, old school SUPER stiff 14/12 or something nuts like that. Make that nice pop sound from time to time because of the spring binding, handles like a shopping cart. One of the rear coils has a janky bushing.
Runs and drives, it has been parked since early last summer. I took it on a 3 hour trip to southern Kansas last summer with no problems but it's been sitting since I got a cleaner car.

I want to keep the differential in it, but I'm pretty sure I have a welded one on a parts car. If not I have an open one somewhere for sure. Speaking of parts car, it has clean floor pans in it if you're handy with metal work.